PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, an email address. Users may, however, visit our Site without providing an email address (registering).
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
When you register with Living Way Church, we retain the following data about you:
• Your email address
• An encrypted hash of your password. We do not store your password in plain text.
You may delete this data at any time for any reason using the “Delete Account” button within your account settings. All data will be immediately deleted. It will remain in our encrypted database backups for one Month, before then being deleted permanently.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
• We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
• When you sign up for email notifications, we use Mail.com to automatically send the emails to you. In doing so, Mail.com will receive your email address, and may track further information about your interactions with the emails sent to you. This is an opt-in service, and can be unsubscribed from within any email, or on the account section of the Site. You can view Mail.com privacy statements Here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Living Way Church use Google Adsense to provide adverts which support the upkeep of the Site. You can opt out of targeted advertising from Google by following the instructions at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DEVICE IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us generally improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use this data to identify and prevent malicious activity towards the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. Log files are removed from the Site every 24 hours, and are never shared with any third party.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Any user from any country has the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Living Way Church have built tools in the accounts system on the Site which allow you to exercise this right. If you are not registered with the Site, we do not collect any personal information about you. We do however collect Device Information as described above. You may also contact us using the information below if you have any further questions about this.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 13th May 2018